Friday, February 18, 2011

Tofu Bad For Men 2010

Federico Moccia

LOVE DESCRIBED BY WRITER FEDERICO MOCCIA
PERSONAL CONSIDERATIONS: Federico Moccia
is the favorite writer of adolescents who identify themselves in her stories and is on the big big screen movie success among younger people, talking about love, generational conflicts and passions. While not having read or seen his works, I was asked to write a short article and so .... Once you have decided to inform me I went on the Internet. From my research it which came out in his films Federico Moccia describes very well our generation though, I think, a little crowd 'hands, putting, the way I understand it, Spotlight: violence, sex and by using the girls as an object. Especially this last thing because I can not find it correct that a girl should assert itself ... if you're okay with him ... Laughter, joking, talking and sometimes arguing a bit ', because in that so that you know the person next to you, you know if it's really fond of you for feeling or for just a second thought ...
Look your comments
1, Chiara Dossi L

0 comments:

Post a Comment