Monday, February 7, 2011

Calories Ready Brek With Milk



But we belong to the human race?!

you think this sentence should end with an exclamation point or question mark? When my prof. he asked me and my class there came naturally to say that the sentence should end with an exclamation point. Reasoning, however, the answer is, in my opinion, the other: the question mark. Why? Obvious, right? We say men belong to the human race but then what do we do to demonstrate that what we say is true? An example: On my bus there is a black kid, nobody wants to sit next to him because they say that smells bad. Many of these people the question: but we belong to the human race? say: surely! So what? Why do not we give the proof? What's wrong if we sit in part to this guy? Why is the color? Then call him black boy is not a right. Someone (I do not remember who!) Said: "I, black man, when I'm cold I'm black, when I'm sick I'm black, when I take the sun I'm black and when I die I'm black. You, white man, when you're cold six blue, when you're sick you're green, when you take only six red and six gray when you die. And then you call me a black man? "
Quest ' man (or woman) has their own reason. Why do we call black people when they are always blacks? We are the ones that change color but they do not call us men of color, huh? Do not forget that about seventy years ago there was a man who had killed millions of human beings simply because they felt inferior. And it is not to forget that every year, on January 27 we celebrate the Day of Remembrance.
Even dogs are better than us! When we say they are inferior beings, then, to look at them, we realize that, unlike men, they willingly play along with very different breeds. Why not try to look a bit 'more to the dogs?


Rebecca Zaja 1 I

0 comments:

Post a Comment