Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bms Power Buggy 800cc 2 Seater Reviews



HELLO MUM LOOKS LIKE having fun ... And how do you enjoy??
way home from school I was thinking about what to do, hmm let's see watching TV, going to school dance, go out with friends ... but who knows how to amuse my parents?? So why not interview them:
C: Mom I would like to ask you a question: After what tasks you did when you were a girl like me??
M: Yes favorite TV shows or watching cartoons. I liked both Candy Candy and Mimi and volleyball. You know how many times I cried ...
C: so boring !!!!!! Better to watch the show now at least have fun. So I asked my dad maybe he looked more than vivC. - Dad, but you show that you looked?? -
P: My favorite TV shows were: Space 1999, Captain Harlok, Holly and Benji, Mazinger Z
C: me, bad movie There were my parents when they were young. Fortunately, now there are more beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
hearing the answers to my parents I was curious to know how to have fun in free time.
C: as you enjoy in your spare time??
P: I used to play football with friends in the street and we used as goalposts backpacks to school.
M: instead I played with my sister or my cousins, or board games with barbie.
C: woh did not have a video game, a computer ... amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!
P-the first game was the PAC-MAN, indeed the very first game was SPACE INVADERS
M-the only computer we had was COMMODORE that sort of box full of electronic wires.
C. - if only I think our games that you can keep them in one hand and can take them everywhere even in the bathroom !!!!!
It 's true, times change and maybe in twenty years our children will think we did play ... boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment